Tickets and Prices
Adventure Wonderland reopened on Monday 12th April 2021 – hooray!
All visits to the park will need to be pre-booked and there will be a limited amount of tickets available each day.
In line with Government guidelines and other similar visitor attractions, you will find many systems in place to keep you and your family safe during your visit.
These measures include:
- Contactless preferred payments
- Staff PPE kit
- Covid prevention welcome handout at entrance
- Intensive cleaning regimes throughout the attraction
- One-way systems and social distancing markers
- Ride carriage distancing and regular ride cleaning
- Table spacing and ‘Grab & Go’ food options
Click here for detailed information of our Covid 19 Precautionary measures.
For the moment, Birthday Parties have been temporarily paused.
Updated details are posted on our website and our social media platforms. Please be aware that changing Government guidelines may alter our precautionary measures without notice.
Full Day Visits - from 29th May 2021
You can enjoy a visit to Adventure Wonderland with one of our Full Day Tickets from Saturday 29th May 2021.
Your visit will include our brand new attraction, “ALICE AT THE MOVIES – CRAZY GOLF” and the reopening of our indoor play centre, Wild Thing!
The day schedule:
10.00 Park open
16.00 Last admission
17.30 Ride close
18.00 Park close
Rides & Attractions available during your visit from 29.05.2021:
- NEW! Alice at the Movies – Crazy Golf – Opening May 2021
- Jungle Falls Log Flume
- Battle Boats
- Yo Yos
- Ghostly Galleon
- Flying Elephants
- Wild Bill’s Runaway Train
- Curvy Caterpillars
- Jabberwocky Slide
- Turbo Teacups
- Charlie Cool’s Safari Jeeps
- Wacky World of Wonderland Bouncer
- Mr Rabbit’s Bouncy Burrows Trampolines
- The Alice in Wonderland Maze
- Bizzy Dizzy Dormouse Outdoor Play & Caucus Race
- The Spider Web
- Character Meet & Greet opportunity with a resident character
- The Wild Thing Gift Shop
- Wild Thing Indoor Play (Time restrictions apply)
- Shetland World Animal Area*
- Character Meet & Greet & Show performance (Check Entertainment infomation upon arrival for show times)
During this time, the Happydrome Theatre will remain closed.
Food & Drink:
A selection of food and refreshment options will be available to purchase from the ‘Wild Thing Cafe’ (inside). You are more than welcome to bring a picnic with you! Drinks, snacks and ice-creams will be available to purchase throughout your visit.
- Adventure Wonderland has taken all Government precautions on board and individuals have their responsibility to follow personal hygiene rules
- You will need a valid email address and access to a either a printer or smart mobile phone to buy tickets online. Please add email@example.com to your address book
- An email confirmation is sent immediately after a successful online booking. If you have not received your confirmation by email within 2 hours, please check your spam/junk folder
- A Half Day Ticket is only valid for the booked date and session time as detailed in your confirmation email
- Currently, tickets can only be used to visit on your booked date and you are not able to swap the booked date
- In line with Government guidelines, masks must be worn by guests entering the Wild Thing building to use the Cafe or toilets. Masks are not compulsory outside on park.
- Offers, discount vouchers, free entry cards (including Season Tickets) are not currently valid as the admission prices have been discounted to reflect the reduced Rides and Attractions available
- Payments made via Tesco Clubcard Vouchers are valid on single admission at the park entrance, not available online
- Tickets include entry to Adventure Wonderland. Please check the website/social media for available attractions
- Queue lines may close earlier than the last ride time
- Not all rides share the same last ride times
- Park characters may be present during your visit but there is no show performance in the Happydrome Theatre
- NO booking fee for using debit/credit card
- Adult carer ticket included with Reg. Disabled Admission (*DLA/PiP proof required – Click here for details)
- No refunds given for non attendance, wet weather or the closure of the attraction due to Coronavirus related circumstances and/or localised lockdown enforcements
- IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION
- All prices include VAT and are subject to change
- *Available Rides & Attractions subject to change without notice
- Terms and Conditions apply