Tickets and Prices
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to Adventure Wonderland from 4th July 2020.
All visits to the park will need to be pre-booked and there will be a limited amount of tickets available each day.
In line with Government guidelines and other similar visitor attractions, you will find many new systems in place to keep you and your family safe during your visit.
These measure include:
- Reduced prices as some attractions will be closed during your visit
- Half Day Tickets (Choose either a morning or afternoon visit)
- Contactless preferred payments
- Staff PPE kit
- Covid prevention welcome handout at entrance
- Intensive cleaning regimes throughout the park
- One-way systems and social distancing markers
- Ride carriage distancing and regular ride cleaning
- Table spacing and ‘Grab & Go’ food options
- Toilet safety precautionary measures
Click here for detailed information of our Covid 19 Precautionary measures.
If you are a Season Ticket holder, you can now use the online ticketing system to allocate your visit. You will need your membership number in order to validate your booking.
For the moment, Birthday Parties and Group Bookings have been temporary paused but we are busy working on new formats to celebrate birthdays at Adventure Wonderland. More information will be available soon.
As we get close to reopening, further details will be posted on our website and our social media platforms. Please be aware that changing Government guidelines may alter our precautionary measures without notice.
From 4th July 2020, you can enjoy a visit to Adventure Wonderland with one of our Half Day Tickets.
We are pleased to be reopening Adventure Wonderland in line with current Government guidelines. There will be a limited amount of tickets available each day.
AM visit | Park open at 09.30 | Rides & Attractions available until 12.30 | Session ends at 13.00
PM visit | Park open at 14.00 | Rides & Attractions available until 17.00 | Session ends at 17.30
Rides & Attractions available during your visit to Adventure Wonderland*:
- Jungle Falls Log Flume
- Battle Boats
- Yo Yos
- Ghostly Galleon
- Flying Elephants
- Wild Bill’s Runaway Train
- Curvy Caterpillars
- Turbo Teacups
- Charlie Cool’s Safari Jeeps
- The Alice in Wonderland Maze
- Mr Rabbit’s Shrinking Hedge
- Bizzy Dizzy Dormouse Outdoor Play & Caucus Race
- Spider Web
- Shetland World*
- Character Meet & Greet opportunity
During this time, the following Rides & Attractions will remain closed:
- Wild Thing Indoor Play
- Happydrome Theatre
- Mr Rabbit’s Big Bouncing Burrows Trampolines
- Whacky World of Wonderland Bouncy Castle
- Water Wind Up
Food & Drink:
A selection of food and refreshment options will be available to purchase from ‘Flamingos’ (outside) and the ‘Wild Thing Cafe’ (inside). You are more than welcome to bring a picnic with you! Drinks, snacks and ice-creams will be available to purchase throughout your visit.
Dates for Adventure Wonderland Half Day Tickets:
Between 4th July 2020 – 6th September 2020
Followed by weekends only from 12th Sept – 18th October 2020
Daily 24th Oct – 1st November for the ‘Home of Halloween’ half term event
Half Day TicketsFrom 4th July 2020
- Included With Reg. Disabled Admission
- Temporarily Unavailable
- Adventure Wonderland has taken all Government precautions on board and individuals have their responsibility to follow personal hygiene rules
- You will need a valid email address and access to a either a printer or smart mobile phone to buy tickets online. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book
- An email confirmation is sent immediately after a successful online booking. If you have not received your confirmation by email within 2 hours, please check your spam/junk folder
- A Half Day Ticket is only valid for the booked date and session time as detailed in your confirmation email
- Currently, tickets can only be used to visit on your booked date and you are not able to swap the booked date
- Offers, discount vouchers, free entry cards (excluding Season Tickets) are not currently valid as the admission prices have been discounted to reflect the reduced Rides and Attractions available
- Payment via Tesco Clubcard Vouchers is temporarily suspended
- Tickets include entry to Adventure Wonderland. Please check the website/social media for available attractions
- Queue lines may close earlier than the last ride time
- Not all rides share the same last ride times
- Park characters may be present during your visit but there is no show performance in the Happydrome Theatre
- NO booking fee for using debit/credit card
- Adult carer ticket included with Reg. Disabled Admission (*DLA/PiP proof required – Click here for details)
- Please Note, We do NOT accept personal cheques
- No refunds given for non attendance
- IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION
- All prices include VAT and are subject to change
- *Available Rides & Attractions subject to change without notice
- Terms and Conditions apply