Adventure Wonderland is a family theme park aimed primarily towards families with children aged 3 to 10 years old.
1. We do not permit all adult or all child groups at any time.
2. All customers must be a ‘family unit’.
3. Park Tickets are only valid during the ticket’s valid period for one visit. If you have a Complimentary Ticket which has been won in a raffle or auction, please check the type of ticket before visiting. (Wild Thing Tickets can only be used on ‘Wild Thing only’ opening dates and times and cannot be used on any park opening date)
4. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions.
5. Guests are reminded that for technical, operational, weather or other reasons, any attraction, ride or facility may be closed, altered, removed or be otherwise unavailable at any time without prior notice.
6. In order to keep all of our rides and attractions in working order, work may be required to maintain the rides and attractions throughout the year. We apologise in advance if there are attraction closures on the date of your visit and we assure you we will be working to re-open as soon as possible. Any scheduled closures will be listed on the opening times page. (Winter ride closures will be in place on winter park opening dates during Feb/March).
7. ALL children must be supervised by a responsible person, aged 16 or over, at all times.
8. Children under 2 years old are admitted free.
9. Registered Disabled customers can use the Registered Disabled admission ticket which includes an adult carer admission (Tesco Days Out Tokens, vouchers and offers cannot be used in conjunction with this ticket type). Registered Disabled visitors must be with an adult carer at all times who take full responsibility of supervision.
10. Note: Some attractions have age/height restrictions, please see the Explore Rides & Attraction section for full information.
11. Not all rides share the same opening times, last rides are variable throughout the season.
12. Please read any signs at ride entry and observe the operators instructions at all times.
13. The ride operator’s instructions must be obeyed at all times and the Management reserve the right to refuse entry onto the ride to any person without reason. Safety rules are strictly observed.
14. Children must be accompanied by an adult on some rides.
15. Adventure Wonderland tickets are not for resale by the end user, are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets.
16. All the main rides and attractions are included with admission. There is an extra charge for pony rides and some coin operated amusements (Happy Tractors and The Queen of Hearts Crazy Quads).
17. Adventure Wonderland reserves the right to vary admission rates without prior notice.
18. PLEASE NOTE: If you have left site there is no re-admission after the last admission time on any given day.
19. Details of your name and address are recorded and may be used for updating you with Adventure Wonderland news and information. These records are for Adventure Wonderlands’ sole use. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to advise us at any time if you do not wish to receive further contact from us.
20. We are pleased to be able to offer our guests use of our car parks at no additional charge. However, ALL vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. Adventure Wonderland cannot accept any responsibility for damage, loss or theft of any vehicles or their contents whilst on these premises.
21. Adventure Wonderland cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or damaged inside the Park or Car Parks.
1. We operate a NO SMOKING POLICY in the park. Please use the designated smoking areas which are between the Wild Thing and Alice Buildings and outside the ticket booth area (car park side).
2. The management of Adventure Wonderland reserves the right to refuse entry into the park to any person without reason and to carry out any searches of belongings or persons prior to or after entry to the park for reasons of security.
Please note the following with regard to park admission:
3. No dogs or pets are admitted into the park except for registered assistance dogs in a harness. (Proof of registration may be requested). NO WHEELED FOOTWEAR OR WHEELED DEVICES are permitted within the park. These include, skateboards, roller Skates, hoverboards, roller blades, wheeled shoes, bikes, trikes, scooters or any other wheeled device or footwear. Please leave these items in your car.
4. Guests are requested to dress appropriately while here at our ‘Family’ theme park. Tops must be worn at all times.
5. You are able to bring a picnic with you and consume in the outside areas while you are here at the park.
6. You are not permitted to eat your own food within any of the buildings, rides or attractions.
7. By entering the park you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you.
If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact Guest Information on arrival.
8. Adventure Wonderland will not be held responsible for any photography carried out at the park by a third party.
9. Adventure Wonderland will not tolerate any form of aggression or any act or threat of violence to a member of our staff or guest at the park. If such an incident should occur, steps will be taken to remove the person from the park and if necessary the police will be called. Examples of threatening or violent behaviour include:
We operate a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in regards to the above.
IMPORTANT. We use a ‘three check’ address/card verification when processing online payments. When purchasing tickets using our online booking system you must make sure:
1. Tickets purchased online are for a visit date of your choosing. Failure to choose a date at time of booking or missing the date of your booked visit will void your ticket and no refunds will be given.
2. We do not offer refunds for non-attendance.
3. All admission tickets are 1-day tickets and can only be used once.
4. You must bring your email booking confirmation with you and show this either as printed or on your smartphone. The booking reference number/barcode must be visable.
5. Children under 2 years old are free on all park opening dates.
6. We accept Visa & Mastercard debit and credit cards online.
7. We regret that we are unable to process transactions online using cards/banks registered outside of the UK. We do not accept American Express.
8. When paying for an order, your bank will send us an authorisation code to confirm there are funds in the account. Your bank will then move funds to the value of your order to a pending area in your account (this means they reserve the funds so that they cannot be spent elsewhere). The bank does this in anticipation of receiving a successful status against the transaction. When the bank is advised the transaction has been successful and that the funds are to be processed, this will ensure the funds are allocated correctly to us. However, if the transaction is not successfully completed (e.g. if the payment is declined or rejected by our system) then the funds will transfer from your pending area back to your account. Occasionally the ‘pending payment’ may remain on your account for between 3-6 days depending on your bank.
9. When you make a purchase from our website, we collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, email address, payment address and details). All such information is held on secure servers. No credit/debit card details are held on Adventure Wonderland or myonlinebooking servers. Adventure Wonderland complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and will treat all your personal information as fully confidential. Under the terms of the data protection act, you may request for your account to be closed and your record removed at any time by emailing [email protected] or telephoning us on 01202 070151 between 10am-4pm Monday-Friday.
10. In order to serve you efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including Paypoint) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
11. When you purchase tickets online you will be given the option to receive information from Adventure Wonderland by email, this will allow us to keep you up to date with all park news, promotions or special offers.
12. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that the appropriate box is not ticked as you go through the checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a promotional email.
PEAK ANNUAL PASS 2022 | Terms & Conditions
OFF-PEAK ANNUAL PASS 2022 | Terms & Conditions
ALL 3RD PARTY DISCOUNTS & OFFERS ARE CURRENTLY PAUSED.
Tesco Days Out Tokens
Other Vouchers (Full Park Dates Only)
Adult Free Return offer
Hoburne Holidays 33% Discount
In house Special offers
Facebook Promotions and Special Offers
Registered Disabled Admission
Rules of Play
Parents and Guardians must supervise children using the facility. Under no circumstances must children be left in the building without a responsible person aged 16 years or over.
We provide members of staff to monitor the equipment and who have access to first aid facilities, however these staff are not there to supervise your children
General Terms for Wild Thing only dates and Christmas event dates:
Website Use Terms
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights of all material on this site is owned by Adventure Wonderland or advertised 3rd party license holders.
You are not permitted to download any extract which includes trade marks or copyrights belonging to Adventure Wonderland or 3rd party from our website.