11 Terms and Conditions of Website Use
- You are not permitted to alter or modify any text, graphics or photographs in any way and no use of any website material, including text and images, can be used without authorisation from the park owners/management.
- No part of this web site can be used for any other purpose including transfer to another web site without the prior permission of Adventure Wonderland.
- Adventure Wonderland works hard to ensure that all information on the web site is correct and accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this site.
- Adventure Wonderland accepts no liability or responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from and to this site exists.
Such links are provided for your convenience only and Adventure Wonderland does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this site has links to other sites does not mean that Adventure Wonderland approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators.
- Adventure Wonderland accepts no liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this web site or your downloading of any data from the site.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- By using the Adventure Wonderland web site you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights of all material on this site is owned by Adventure Wonderland or advertised 3rd party license holders.
You are not permitted to download any extract which includes trade marks or copyrights belonging to Adventure Wonderland or 3rd party from our website.