07 – Complimentary Ticket Terms
Adventure Wonderland provides tickets to various charity fundraisers throughout the year to enable these worthy causes to raise money.
If you are holding a fund raising event, we have a limited number of tickets that you can request one of as prize donation, by writing to:
Prize Donation Request
Requests should be made on headed paper, including your charity number and association details. Please include a SAE (Stamped Addressed Envelope) with all requests. All request are handled on a ‘first come, first served’ basis on all verified requests. The ticket types we provide vary dependant on the time of year and will all have their own validity period. We will select the ticket type you are provided with. Please make your requests at least 6 weeks before your fund raising event.
We do not accept requests by email or social media or any other digital media format.
Full Park Tickets: Can be used on any full park date for one visit within the validity period.
Wild Thing Only Tickets: Can be used on Wild Thing Only opening dates and times inc Wild Christmas for one visit within the validity period.
- Complimentary Tickets should be treated as if they are cash – lost, stolen or damaged tickets cannot be replaced.
- A complimentary ticket cannot be exchanged for cash and no change or refunds will be given.
- Complimentary tickets will expire on the date detailed on the ticket and cannot be used after this date.
- A complimentary ticket can only be used for the activity as stated on the ticket. Wild Thing tickets can only be used on Wild Thing Only Dates.
- Only original Complimentary tickets will be accepted for admission. No photocopies, digital images inc screen shots/photos will be accepted under any circumstances.