03 – Online Ticket Terms
- The card you are using is registered to you.
- The name on card is the same as the name at the registered address.
- The address entered in to our system matches your card statement address exactly, You must include your Full address.
1. Tickets purchased online are for a visit date of your choosing. Failure to choose a date at time of booking or missing the date of your booked visit will void your ticket and no refunds will be given.
2. We do not offer refunds for non-attendance.
3. All admission tickets are 1-day tickets and can only be used once.
4. 10% discount only applies to standard single ticket options as per the pricing grids. Family tickets and Registered disabled tickets are only available at the gate on arrival as these already have discounts/offers applied and no further discount is available.
In the unlikely event that a transaction is not possible due to any technical reason, the online prices will not be made available for tickets purchased on arrival at the Park.
5. You must bring your email booking confirmation with you and show this either as printed or on your smartphone. The booking reference number must be visable.
6. Children under 2 years old are free on all park opening dates (Wild Thing and Christmas opening dates under 1’s are free)
7. We accept Visa & Mastercard debit and credit cards online.
8. We regret that we are unable to process transactions online using cards/banks registered outside of the UK. We do not accept American Express.
9. When paying for an order, your bank will send us an authorisation code to confirm there are funds in the account. Your bank will then move funds to the value of your order to a pending area in your account (this means they reserve the funds so that they cannot be spent elsewhere). The bank does this in anticipation of receiving a successful status against the transaction. When the bank is advised the transaction has been successful and that the funds are to be processed, this will ensure the funds are allocated correctly to us. However, if the transaction is not successfully completed (e.g. if the payment is declined or rejected by our system) then the funds will transfer from your pending area back to your account. Occasionally the ‘pending payment’ may remain on your account for between 3-6 days depending on your bank.
10. When you make a purchase from our website, we collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, email address, payment address and details). All such information is held on secure servers. No credit/debit card details are held on Adventure Wonderland or myonlinebooking servers. Adventure Wonderland complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and will treat all your personal information as fully confidential. Under the terms of the data protection act, you may request for your account to be closed and your record removed at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning us on 01202 483444 between 10am-4pm Monday-Friday.
11. In order to serve you efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including Paypoint) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
12. When you purchase tickets online you will be given the option to receive information from Adventure Wonderland by email, this will allow us to keep you up to date with all park news, promotions or special offers.
13. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that the appropriate box is not ticked as you go through the checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a promotional email.