02 Park Rules
1. We operate a NO SMOKING POLICY in the park. Please use the designated smoking areas which are between the Wild Thing and Alice Buildings and four meters outside the ticket booth area.
2. The management of Adventure Wonderland reserves the right to refuse entry into the Park to any person without reason and to carry out any searches of belongings or persons prior to or after entry to the Park for reasons of security.
Please note the following with regard to Park admission:
- If the attraction reaches full capacity during peak times admission may be refused
- Any guest who appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may be refused admission to the Park or escorted from the Park without the right to refund.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any person found possessing, using or who appears to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Park without the right to refund.
- Any person found to be in the possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be either refused admission or immediately escorted from the Park without the right to a refund and be open to prosecution
- Adventure Wonderland is committed to ensuring that all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We will therefore not tolerate any form of violence or aggression by our guests which may affect our staff or the enjoyment of our other guests. Admission will be refused or the guest will be escorted from the Park without right to refund.
3. No dogs or pets are admitted into the Park except for registered assistance dogs in a harness. (proof of registration may be requested).NO WHEELED FOOTWEAR OR WHEELED DEVICES are permitted within the park. These include, Skateboards, Roller Skates, Hoverboards, Roller Blades, Wheeled Shoes, Bikes, Trikes, Scooters or any other wheeled device or footwear. Please leave these items in your car.
4. Guests are requested to dress appropriately while here at our ‘Family’ theme park. Tops must be worn at all times.
5. You are able to bring a picnic with you and consume in the outside areas while you are here at the park.
6. You are not permitted to eat your own food within any of the buildings, rides or attractions.
7. By entering the Park you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you.
If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact Guest Information on arrival.
8. Adventure Wonderland will not be held responsible for any photography carried out at the Park by a third party.
9. Adventure Wonderland will not tolerate any form of aggression or any act or threat of violence to a member of our staff or guest at the Park. If such an incident should occur, steps will be taken to remove the person from the Park and if necessary the Police will be called. Examples of threatening or violent behaviour include:
- Threatening behaviour in the form of verbal threats, gestures and obstruction etc.
- Possession of any weapon, regardless of the lack of any overt threat to use it.
- Being incapable whilst under the influence of drink & / or drugs.
- Any unwanted physical contact.
- Personal insults.
- Sexual or racial harassment.
We operate a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in regards to the above.