08 General Terms – Wild Thing & Xmas
Parents and Guardians must supervise children using the facility. Under no circumstances must children be left in the building without a responsible person aged 16 years or over.
We provide members of staff to monitor the equipment and who have access to first aid facilities, however these staff are not there to supervise your children
- Parents and Guardians must supervise children using the facility. Under no circumstances must children be left in the building without a responsible person aged 16+.
- We provide members of staff to monitor the equipment and who have access to first aid facilities, however these staff are not there to supervise your children.
- Children who are unwell must not be brought into the centre.
- The Toddler area is strictly for children under 3 years.
- ALL visitors must remove shoes and be wearing socks to use the play equipment. Socks can be purchased from reception. NO SOCKS, NO PLAY.
- NO food or drink to be consumed on our premises unless purchased through our cafe.
- NO food or drink to be taken into the play structure.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- We accept no responsibility for theft or loss of personal items and ask that no items are taken on to the play-frame.
- By entering our centre you agree to all our rules of play and will adhere to them.
- We reserve the right to amend to the rules of play at any time without notice.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- The management reserves the right to remove any persons from the premises if the rules above are not followed.
General Terms for Wild Thing only dates and Christmas event dates:
- Guests are reminded that for technical, operational, or other reasons, any facility may be closed, altered, removed or be otherwise unavailable at any time without prior notice.
- Children under 1 Years old are admitted free on all Wild Thing Only dates and Wild Christmas Dates (unless visiting Santa).
- Admission to and prices for Wild Thing only apply during Wild Thing only opening dates
- Admission to and prices for Wild Christmas only apply on Wild Christmas dates.
- Registered Disabled customers receive an adult carer admission free.
- Wild Thing is an ‘included’ attraction on all park opening dates and cannot be accessed on its own during these dates.
- Last admission times are variable, and unless otherwise advertised, are:
- Wild Thing Only: Last Admission 5pm
- Christmas event dates: Last Admission 3:30pm
- Please read any signs at play centre entry and observe staff instruction at all times.
- All outside areas are closed during Wild Thing only and Christmas Event dates.
- Adventure Wonderland reserves the right to vary admission rates without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to Wild Thing for whatever reason. Being in possession of a pre-paid ticket does not give exemption from this.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all customers and staff Adventure Wonderland reserves the right to remove from the park, without refund, anyone it deems to have behaved in a manner which has, or is likely to, affect the safety and enjoyment of other visitors or staff.
- Adventure Wonderland reserves the right to conduct security searches and to refuse admission to you should you refuse to comply with such security searches.
- The park runs a ‘Zero Tolerance’ policy for aggressive or inappropriate behaviour towards our staff.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the children in their care at ALL Times, the staff at adventure wonderland are not employed to supervise the children attending.
- Opening, Closing and Last admission times apply to all customers including members.
- Car park at no additional charge. However, ALL vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. Adventure Wonderland cannot accept any responsibility for damage, loss or theft of any vehicles or their contents whilst on these premises.
- Adventure Wonderland cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or damaged inside the Park or Car Parks.