01 General Terms – Park Opening Dates
Adventure Wonderland is a family theme park aimed primarily towards families with children aged 3 to 10 years old.
1. We do not permit all adult or all child groups at any time.
2. All customers must be a ‘family unit’.
3. Park Tickets are only valid during the Ticket’s valid period for one visit. If you have a Complimentary Ticket which has been won in a raffle or auction, please check the type of ticket before visiting. (Wild Thing Tickets can only be used on ‘Wild Thing only’ opening dates and times and cannot be used on any park opening date)
4. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions.
5. Guests are reminded that for technical, operational, weather or other reasons, any attraction, ride or facility may be closed, altered, removed or be otherwise unavailable at any time without prior notice.
6. In order to keep all of our rides and attractions in working order, work may be required to maintain the rides and attractions throughout the year. We apologise in advance if there are attraction closures on the date of your visit and we assure you we will be working to re-open as soon as possible. Any scheduled closures will be listed on the opening times page. (Winter ride closures will be in place on winter park opening dates during Feb/March.)
7. ALL Children must be supervised by a responsible person, aged 16 or over, at all times.
8. Children under 2 Years old are admitted free.
9. Registered Disabled customers can use the Registered Disabled admission ticket which includes an adult carer admission (Reg. Disabled tickets can only be purchased by cash or debit/credit card. Tesco Days Out Tokens, vouchers and offers cannot be used in conjunction with this ticket type). Registered Disabled visitors must be with an adult carer at all times who take full responsibility of supervision.
10. Note: Some attractions have age/height restrictions, please see the plan your trip section for full information
11. Not all rides share the same opening times, last rides are variable throughout the season.
12. Please read any signs at ride entry and observe the operators instructions at all times.
13. The Ride Operator’s instructions must be obeyed at all times and the Management reserve the right to refuse entry onto the ride to any person without reason. Safety rules are strictly observed.
14. Children must be accompanied by an adult on some rides – details can be found in the plan your trip section.
15. Adventure Wonderland Tickets are not for resale by the end user, are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets.
16. Tickets booked in advance do not guarantee admission to Adventure Wonderland, especially during peak times and character/event days. Admission is on a first come first served basis therefore it is recommended that guests arrive early.
17. All the main rides and attractions are included with admission. There is an extra charge for Pony Rides and some coin operated amusements.
18. Adventure Wonderland reserves the right to vary admission rates without prior notice.
19. PLEASE NOTE: If you have left site there is no re-admission after the last admission time on any given day.
20. Details of your name and address are recorded and may be used for updating you with Adventure Wonderland news and information. These records are for Adventure Wonderlands’ sole use. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to advise us at any time if you do not wish to receive further contact from us.
21. We are pleased to be able to offer our guests use of our car parks at no additional charge. However, ALL vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. Adventure Wonderland cannot accept any responsibility for damage, loss or theft of any vehicles or their contents whilst on these premises.
22. Adventure Wonderland cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or damaged inside the Park or Car Parks.