Wild Thing! is our massive indoor Aztec Adventure Play Centre.
The play centre boasts three tube slides.
The Centre of the Play equipment stands Montyzoomers Thunderdome complete with air blasters and ball volcano! For the toddlers there is a separate area with their very own climbing frame and slide.
The Wild Thing! building also houses the Wild Thing Cafe offering a vast array of hot and cold meals, drinks and snacks. Plus the Wild Thing! gift shop.
The Wild Thing! offers guaranteed fun, whatever the weather.
Wild Thing! Opening Hours:
Wild Thing! is included as an attraction on all Full Park opening dates!
During our Winter Season Wild Thing opens on its own!
See our Opening times for full details!
Winter Wild Thing! Only Prices
WILD THING RULES & SAFETY
- Parents and Guardians must supervise children using the facility. Under no circumstances must children be left in the building without a responsible person aged 16+.
- We provide members of staff to monitor the equipment and who have access to first aid facilities, however these staff are not there to supervise your children.
- Children who are unwell must not be brought into the centre.
- The Toddler area is strictly for children under 3 years.
- ALL visitors must remove shoes and be wearing socks to use the play equipment. Socks can be purchased from reception. NO SOCKS, NO PLAY.
- NO food or drink to be consumed on our premises unless purchased through our cafe.
- NO food or drink to be taken into the play structure.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- We accept no responsibility for theft or loss of items and ask that no items are taken on to the play-frame.
- By entering our centre you agree to all our rules of play and will adhere to them.
- We reserve the right to amend to the rules of play at any time without notice.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- The management reserves the right to remove any persons from the premises if the rules above are not followed.