Details of our services and facilities for customers with disabilities
We welcome visits from guests with disabilities and do everything possible to ensure they have a safe and enjoyable visit.
- Registered Disabled customers are admitted at a discounted rate.
- Carer’s of Registered Disabled are admitted Free (1:1 Ratio)
- All paths around our main attractions are tarmac and level.
- Car Park spaces are provided close to the ticket booth
- Our Restaurants, Gift shops and the Happydrome Theatre are wheelchair/mobility scooter accessible
- Disabled access toilet facilities are available
- A limited number of manual wheelchairs are available to hire. (deposit required) these can be pre-booked by calling 01202 483444 option 28
Outside Rides and Attractions
- Several rides are unsuitable for wheelchair users or customers with heart, neck, or back conditions, or expectant mothers.
- On many of our rides, customers must be capable of bracing themselves in an upright position.
- We strongly recommend that you watch the ride in motion before making the decision to board
Wild Thing! Indoor Play Centre
- There are 3 low entry points in to the play structure, with low level interactive play equipment.
Health and Safety
The Health and Safety Executive state that refusal on the grounds of health and safety does not constitute discrimination. Any decisions to refuse access to our rides on health and safety grounds has your best interests at heart.