Before You Visit Information!
Adventure Wonderland Park!
Term Time weekdays, rides are shared between operators, please wait at your chosen attraction and an operator will be with you asap.
- Park Opens at 10am
- Last admission at 4pm.
- Last rides outside – Variable (Please see our OPENING TIMES for detailed information).
- Wild Thing Indoor play finishes at 5:50pm (5:20pm on 27th/28th October)
- Close at 6pm (5:30pm 27th/28th October).
Please note that the car park will be locked 15 mins after closing time.
- COIN OPERATED ATTRACTIONS: Our coin operated attractions take the old style £1 coin. We are working on the replacement mechanisms. Please bring the old style £1 coins with you as we may be unable to supply them. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Wild Thing is an ‘included’ attraction on all Adventure Wonderland park opening dates and cannot be accessed on its own.
- Last rides are variable throughout the season and can be dependant on queue length. (Please see our OPENING TIMES for detailed information).
- Not all attractions share the same opening/closing times.
- Queue lines will be closed when capacity is reached to ensure we do not pass the last rides time. (Battle Boats and Charlie Cools queue line can close up to 1.5hrs before last ride times)
- Please check with the operators during your visit so you don’t miss out.
- During ‘off peak’ park dates, (term time, weekdays) rides are shared between operators. This is one operator per two rides. As we are much quieter this does not usually affect the queue times. If there is no operator at your chosen attraction please wait and a team member will be with you shortly.
(PLEASE NOTE: During October half term the Maze will open at set times as part of our scare maze entertainment. The maze will not be open outside of the advertised times during the Home of Halloween Half Term week. full details can be found on our events page on the run up to October Half Term)
- Story time with one of the Park Characters twice daily at 12noon & 3pm term time weekdays
- Full shows weekends and School holidays.
We are a family park aimed at families with children aged 3 years to 10 years old and our rides and attractions reflect this. Due to this we only allow admission to families. We DO NOT allow admission to all adult groups or children without an adult to supervise them. We do not supervise your children, you as a responsible adult, will take full responsibility to ensure the children in your care follow all instructions from our ride attendants and keep to the rules of all rides and attractions.
We take our customer safety very seriously. And to ensure you have a fun and safe day out at our park we have listed all our restrictions below. These are here for both the safety four customers and staff.
Our Main Rides and Attractions:
Jungle Falls (opening summer 2017), Battle Boats, Giant Yo-Yos, Ghostly Galleon, Flying Dumbos, Orbiter, Wild Bills Runaway Train, Curvy Caterpillars, Turbo T-Cups, Mini Wheels round-a-bout, Chattanooga Choo Choo, Charlie Cools Cars, Dragons Drop, Jumping Beans Trampolines, Jabberwocky, Water Wind Up, Caucus Race, Aerial Glide, Toddler Swings, Standard Swings, Wonderland Maze, Airport Viewing Gallery, Cuddle Corner, Pony Palace, The Web, Happydrome Theatre, Herb Garden, Shrinking Hedge, Digging for Gold, Giant Deck Chairs, Wild Thing indoor play centre including the Thunderdome and python slide!
All rides and attractions are included in your entry price with the exception of a few coin operated amusements and there is a separate charge for Pony Rides. (Pony Palace & Cuddle corner are owned and operated by Pony Palace LTD as a concession on our site. Please check their opening times for both Pony Rides and Cuddle sessions, this times are located at the attraction entrances. Pony Rides & Cuddle sessions are timed and are not available all day to ensure the welfare of the animals.
The attractions listed in RED have height/age restrictions in place which are detailed below:
Jungle Falls: Restrictions TBC
Battle Boats: Minimum height for driver 1.1m, Minimum height for passenger 0.8m
(Only Responsible Adults can carry a passenger, passenger must be able to sit up.)
Giant Yo-Yos: Minimum height for solo ride 0.8m (if undercuts be accompanied by an adult)
Ghostly Galleon: 1.1m
Runaway Train: 1m
Dragon’s Drop: 3+ years only, Max Height 1.5m. No adults
Jumping Bean Trampolines: 1 – 6 years, no adult bouncing, parental supervision required.
Jabberwocky: 1m, 3+ years.
Charlie Cools: 7+ years old to drive a car solo. Responsible Adults can carry a passenger, passenger must be able to sit up.
Wet Weather Restrictions:
In the event of rain and/or adverse weather the following rides will be closed as a customer safety precaution:
Dragons Drop / Trampolines / Jabberwocky / Charlie Cools
Other ride opening may be affected by wet weather.
PLEASE NOTE: The Outside rides and attractions remain closed during our Winter Wild Thing/Christmas Event dates. Please see our opening times for full information.
Where to eat:
Situated in the Wild Thing Building, open all year round serving everything from snacks and drinks to hot meals.
10am – 5:15pm (Last hot food orders 4:45pm) Busiest between 12noon – 2pm.
Situated next to the Wild Thing Building, open during Easter Holidays, May Half Term,Summer Holidays and Oct Half Term
11:00am – 3:00pm
If you would like to speak to management or require any information please see the Wild Thing team in the main Wild Thing building during your visit. The first aid point is also located in the main Wild Thing building.
If you have any questions please give us a call on 01202 483444 option 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org